Event & Equipment Rental Request
Rules & Expectations
By filling out the Event & Equipment Rental Request form you agree to abide by all rules and expectations found within our rental details. Requested rental equipment must be delivered and picked up by the applicable Facilities Department.
- USU affiliated student or departmental socials, retreats, club activities, parties, fundraisers, fairs, shows or other non-university academic course specific events are not classified as academic in nature.
- The requesting/hosting entity is responsible for all costs required to facilitate their request (including rental and labor rates).
- All requestors must provide a valid University OCC number for billing purposes.
- Exceptions may be made if the majority of USU students attending the event are required to attend the event in order to pass a course or to achieve their respective degree. In such cases, the requesting department or entity will need to provide the specific course and section number(s) and/or appropriate justification.
- Events requiring equipment for an academically necessary purpose must still provide a valid University OCC number as they are responsible for lost or damaged equipment.
Event Request Agreement Details
If your event is outdoors don't forget to fill out the Sprinkler Request Form to ask for sprinkler schedule altering.