Banner Pole Request Form
Please read the following closely as you will be required to verify that you indeed read, understand and accept the terms listed below. If you have questions of any kind, please feel free to contact us at 797-2995 or 797-1104.
- THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN 3 WEEKs PRIOR TO THE BANNER HANGING! WITHOUT SPECIAL PERMISSION, BANNERS CAN ONLY BE HUNG TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE EVENT WEEK.
- Banner hanging requested with less than three weeks notice may be rejected or subject to a $25 rush request charge.
- Banner Hanging requested with one week or less notice may be rejected or subject to a $50 rush request charge.
- THIS IS ONLY A REQUEST AND NOT A CONFIRMATION.* YOUR REQUEST WILL BE CONFIRMED VIA CONTACT BY EMAIL OR PHONE FROM AN EVENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE.*
Central Campus banner poles require a banner which is 18" wide by 36" tall and must have a 1 inch sleeve at the top to fit the pole. Grommets should be placed in all four corners as well to secure the banner as needed. Ropes and fasteners for securing the banners will be provided by Facilities.
7th North banner poles require a banner which is 30" wide by 70" tall and must have a 2 inch sleeve at the top to fit the pole. Grommets should be placed in all four corners as well to secure the banner as needed. Ropes and fasteners for securing the banners will be provided by Facilities.
Your request must include an image of your proposed banner for approval from campus Public Relations.
If the event is hosted by on campus group or sponsored by an on campus group you must provide an index number. This number will be the account charged during the billing process for the banner hanging. If your group is unaffiliated with the University you must provide a billing address and understand that you may be required to provide payment in advance.
By submitting this request, You understand that it is only a request until You receive confirmation from USU Event Services. You understand that any equipment or banners lost, broken, stolen or otherwise damaged in any way or manner while are solely Your responsibility and not the responsibility or financial obligation of Utah State University. This form may serve as a binding agreement if the nature of your event or activity does not mandate or require our full contract and terms.
ALL CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES MUST BE SUBMITTED 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE BANNER HANGING VIA EMAIL TO email@example.com.ONCE REQUESTED MATERIALS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED, OR REQUESTED SERVICES HAVE BEEN PERFORMED BY USU STAFF YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THOSE SERVICES RENDERED. BAD WEATHER, LACK OF SALES OR OTHER EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NOT RELEASE YOU FROM YOUR COMMITMENT TO COMPENSATE UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY FOR SERVICES PROVIDED AS THEY PERTAIN TO YOUR EVENT.
- Please click this button to indicate you have read and agree to the guidlines above: