THIS FORM IS ONLY TO BE SUBMITTED BY GROUPS WHICH WE HAVE AUTHORIZED FOR CLEAN UPS. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FORM!!! THIS FORM IS INTENDED AS A VERIFICATION THAT YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE CLEANING RULES AND POLICIES AND AGREE TO ADHERE TO THEM.
In accordance with Utah State University Event Services Procedures, the below mentioned group and its members indicate that they are aware of and willingly enter into the following conditions:
(1) Being present and punctual to perform work required for specific event.
(2) Minimally provide the number of required and eligible participants for your assigned event as indicated here.
(3) Listen to and follow all written and verbal instruction given by Event Staff.
(4) Provide all proper tax forms and paperwork mandated by Utah State University.
Event Services Staff may reduce the compensatory amount each group would otherwise receive because of:
(1) Persons from cleanup group going onto the playing surface without authorization at Stadium or Spectrum.
(2) Persons from cleaning group leaving early or stopping before cleanup is complete.
(3) Cleaning group does not have the required number of persons for the cleanup ($15 will be deducted from pay for every person under required minimum. More than 10 persons missing and group may be dismissed and not allowed to clean again).
(4) Persons from cleaning group being disrespectful or belligerent towards the rules regarding the cleaning or the Event Staff supervising.
(5) Other offenses which according to the staff warrant a reduction.
If the group violates any of the above conditions, it could result in: Lower payment, limited opportunities for future event cleanups, dismissal from events registered for at future dates, or dismissal from current cleanup. The terms and conditions listed above are non-negotiable.
By submitting this form it indicates that you and your entire group are aware of, understand and accept these terms.